Monday, August 1, 2011

0 The Wings of the Dove

18. Two Venice watercolors
Over the weekend I watched, The Wings of The Dove on Netflix to get into a Venetian state of mind. Utterly lush...

16. Purple gondola, watercolor, 8" x 11 1/4"

You'll be transported as I was I'm certain...

20. Two-part Venice watercolor, 4" x 13 1/2"

Don't miss Wings if you adore Venice...

17. Purple Moon, watercolor, 6" x 8 3/4"

Did I say I'm having a 3-day Venice watercolor sale thanks to treasures found lurking in my closet..?

These are all different sizes and on deckled edged watercolor paper...

12. Venice Gondola Passenger, watercolor, 7" x 8 1/4"

19. Two Venice watercolors

14. Blue dusk watercolor, 6 1/2" x 8 1/2"

Just 20 watercolors - some are doubles or two-part...

The Venice sale is on until Wednesday 11:59 PM (ET)

BONJOUR WINGS of the DOVE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates