Monday, August 8, 2011

0 6TH BLOG ANNIVERSARY

Lake Side Geneva 1 7 bis

Today, my blog is celebrating its 6th year of existence and I nearly forgot all about until a few minutes ago! Time sure passes extremely fast and it feels like I just started blogging yesterday when in fact, I pressed the submit button for the very first time 2190 days ago...



On this very special occasion, I wish to thank all of you irregular as well as faithful readers and friends for following and encouraging me. Your kind words as well as compliments are always welcome as they enlighten my life and give me the energy to share my passion for the culinary world, photography and words with you.



If food is the wood that feeds the fire burning deep within my soul and heart, you are the hearth that contains and directs the flames!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates