Wednesday, August 3, 2011

0 BLACK AND WHITE WEDNESDAY #4 & AN INTERVIEW

Garlic B&W 1 bis
~ In Garlic We Trust ~

This picture was submitted to "Black & White Wednesday", an event created by Susan at "
The Well-Seasoned Cook".

Goat B&W bis
~ Dwarf Goat ~

Sausage Salad Apple 1 3 bis
~ Baby Apple ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday Walk 5 2 bis
Not long ago, I was approached by Chef Damien from the French "750g.com" who asked me if I was interested in doing an interview that would be featured on his website. As I'm always happy to give a few minutes of my time to speak about my blog and my passion for food, it was with much pleasure, joy, enthusiasm and playfulness that I answered his in-depth questions.

You can read the interview here (only in French, unfortunately)...
__________________

Il y a peu, Chef Damien de "750g.com" m'a demandé si j'étais interessée de donner un interview pour son site. Etant donné que je suis toujours heureuse de "sacrifier" quelques minutes de mon temps afin de parler de mon blog et de ma passion pour la cuisine, c'est avec beaucoup de plaisir, joie, enthousiasme et d'entrain que j'ai répondu à ses questions pointues.

Suivre ce lien pour lire mon interview...

Saturday Walk 4 2 bis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates