Wednesday, August 10, 2011

0 Paris Thumbnails

Laduree Redon inspired still life, watercolor, 9" x 11"
Laduree There were a lot of requests to paint yesterday's Redon setup, so I did...
Laduree First to watercolor match the ribbon and boxes...
Laduree Surprise! A 5-month old framboise macaron lurks within one of the boxes!!
Laduree Used in another setup. No, I did not eat the macaron...yet.
Would you?

Laduree Were the rununculas chosen because of the Redon exhibit?

LadureeThe pink box was sighted not so far from the Grand Palais expo...

I wanted to start off doing thumbnails like David Dewey did in Maine...

Laduree David paints his thumbnails on typing paper(!) so I tried it out....

Laduree Then just plain old tracing paper...

Laduree Then thumbnails on watercolor paper but these are not simple enough :(
Laduree But I forgot to look at the thumbnails I did that day until after the fact. A la prochaine/next time. If you're going to paint pink, pink, pink...



Laduree You need to eat a lot of watermelon! What shall I paint next PBers?

BONJOUR Paris THUMBNAILS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates