Friday, August 19, 2011

0 Julie's Jam Jars



Just one look last night and I was head-over-heels in love...

Photo by Julie Whitmore Pottery Photo by Julie Whitmore Pottery

Over at Julie Whitmores I fell again for another jam jar...

Story of my life really...

For a girl who should NOT even look at sugary jams I never seem to learn...

Staying with French Girl in Paris is like being in a field of jam landmines - I need armour at that place truly...

I used to collect mini-jam jars desperately trying to subvert my addiction. Ha! A lot of good it did me...

News Alert*


I must report dear PBers, that I am throwing in the 'macaron' towel as far as baking goes. I've had it. 3 strikes and I'm OUT!

I'm going to stick with painting thumbnails instead...

And practicing watercolor layering, instead of layering failed meringues with buttercream...



I'll be having another 3-day sale of older watercolors in September...

And as a bonus for the 1st 8-10 watercolor sales, I'll throw in my French (and Japanese) macaron cook books. Lucky you.


I'VE HAD IT with baking!!!



Photo by Julie Whitmore Pottery Photo by Julie whitmore Pottery

Do stop in at Julies
for a delightful visit.


You'll thank me I know. Just look out for those enticing jam jars.

BONJOUR JULIE'S JAM!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates