Tuesday, August 2, 2011

0 Mini Fauchon Tea Tin

Fauchon Tea Tin, watercolor,9" x 11"

I used to paint Re-ment miniatures...

That's how I fell in love with this tea tin browsing at MeowPaw's minis. I used to go hunting every morning for interesting things to paint among the Flickr mad mini collectors...



Identical to a real tea tin from Fauchon, my fav Paris place to browse...

We used to have one in New York and I went every Sunday to browse religiously. I really miss it.


Now I must go to Paris if I want to browse in Fauchon...


I would LOVE to wear a pink apron. Do you need a New Yorker, Fauchon to help taste new cakes and assist tourists?


First thing I'd try out is this "squared" citron tarte...


Oh, another squared thing - a "Rubik" tarte needs tasting in my opinion.
Miam!
Triple Framboise YUM!
A macaron gateaux!
I would send this lovely gift basket to you Atsuko-san, for sending me your mini tea tin all the way from Japan.

It brought back many memories...

More Memories of Fauchon:





BONJOUR et Ohyo gozaimasu!

(Repost from August 2008)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates