Thursday, June 24, 2010

0 ZWEISIMMEN - A CLOSER LOOK

My trip to Zweisimmen continued...




When I am on trips, I usually like to have a global appreciation of the place I am visiting, but I also like to look into the details. I always search for the little or hidden things that might not be visible at first glimpse...

I like to say that my camera is an eye-opener. Taking
pictures forces you to be more attentive and not lazy. In order to take interesting pictures you have to continuously be on the search for a good subject to photograph. In that way, your eyes tend to scan everything as if you were an eagle and not miss anything.





Being the happy owner of a camera, I am constently developing my flair and have now a very photographic vision. When I go out I always appreciate landscapes and views depending on their photogeny. I have a lense in my brain.

Well, while walking through Zweisimmen (post 1, post 2 & post 3) that's exactly what I did. I dissecated piece of land, corner, building, etc... and found a few jewels that are very representative of Berner Oberland. So, enjoy!








To be continued next week....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates