Wednesday, June 30, 2010

0 ZWEISIMMEN - BEAUTY IN NATURE

My trip to Zweisimmen continued...




Well, as I had taken tons of pictures in Zweisimmen (post 1, post 2, post 3 & post 4) I still have lots of photographs to process and share. When I go somewhere it is impossible for me not to use my camera every 2 minutes!




Going on a trip with me can be very tiring as I will stop and look through the lense of my camera most of the time. I am conscient that it can be a very annoying habit, but I really can't help it. I cannot miss an opportunity to take a great shot or capture an interesting atmosphere. It has nearly become my second nature...




During my end of year high-school trip to Greece I remember being and mocked by the other kids because I could not stay neutral or be blasé in front of the scenes I saw through the window. With much passion, I marveled at every landscape that unfolded in front of me. I didn't sleep like everybody else as I wanted to see everything and not miss anything. That is how I am and who I am. I can't help it!




I am always in search of beauty and need to feed on it. That is the reason why I see things in such a poetic way, feel the energies that a place carries and the aura that a site emits. I have a natural sensitivity for that kind of stuff and it shows (I hope) in my photographic creations.




To be continued next week....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates