Monday, June 21, 2010

0 INTERVIEW "COOKING WITH LOVE"


It is with much pride and happiness that I inform you that I have been interviewed by BIZYMOMS.COM who recognized me as a "Top Blogger"! This is my first interview ever, so I am overwhlmed with joy to see my words and thoughts featured on that site...

I would never have thought that I'd be awarded with that wonderful title along other much more talented and popular bloggers than me (Helen of "Tartelette", Kalyn Denny of "Kalyn's Kitchen", Meeta of "What's For Lunch Honey?", Rose Levy Berenbaum of "Real Baking With Rose Levy Berenbaum" and Amy Sherman of "Cooking With Amy" - just to name a few).

Work at home
Top Blogger
Interview on

Thanks to Naren at BIZYMOMS.COM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates