Friday, October 1, 2010

0 THOSE LITTLE THINGS...

... that make life more bearable and worth living.

Music Love 1 bis
They are the little nothings that color my life, bring a smile on my face, make me happy, give me energy, feed my inner child and nourish my soul. No matter how messed up your life might seem or be, there is always pleasure hidden within the details. You just have to open your eyes, heart and soul in order to start seeing them. You'll soon realize that they are to be found everywhere, even in the most simple things.

Choc Mousse 1.2 bis
If you are able to appreciate the little things in life and not take them for granted, then you'll enjoy the bigger things even more and you'll never forget to be thankful for what you have.
Gourmet Mag bis bis

"I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet."
- Ancient Persian Saying

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

- Oscar Wil de, Lady Windermere's Fan, 1893

Muschki Love 1.1 bis
"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you."
- Maori Prover
b

"Those who wish to sing, always find a song."
- Swedish Proverb

"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will c ome."
- Chinese Proverb


Window light painting bis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates