Friday, October 22, 2010

0 STAR OF A DAY

Tree alley 1.1 bis

Well, unlike every other Friday this post will not contain a recipe. As I am on holiday I have decided to takes things easy and relax a little (I hope you'll understand my need for a little break. I'm still there though.)...

Today I just want to share my happiness with you all. You see, a few days ago the famous Swiss food journalist Véronique Zbinden (who works for the Geneva newspaper Le Temps) contacted me in order to interview me for an article she was going to write about the culinary blogosphere, foodies and foodbloggers.

Wow, it was going to be the first time that my humble name was going to appear in a newspaper. Her proposition was so exciting that I answered all her questions in a matter of minutes. There was no way I was going to miss the opportunity of being a "star" for one day (Call me "My Highness" now. LOL.)!

So the article was published on Thursday the 21st of October. Véronique Zbinden talked about me in a very glorifying way *blush blush*.
Here's the translation:
Among the first to start - in 2005 - the Anglo-Swiss Rosa Mayland who resides in Geneva created her blog in order to "share her passion for cooking/baking and challenge herself". This fan of rock music and photography is the author of a blog that is mainly in English and where everything is presented in a poetical way, an "experimental journey through the vast foodlands". Her last recipe? A rich brioche made with apples. Her favorite recipe? Oaxacan mole that takes about two days to make.
Please note that the "Oaxacan Mole" is my favorite recipe of the moment. I have so many favorite recipes that it is impossible to name only one...

For those who understand French I recommend you to read the article entirely. Maybe you'll discover a blog(ger) you've never heard of (Sandrine & Aurélie at "Dans La Cuisine Des Frangines", Marcia at "Sooishi", Béa at "Le Coin De Béa", VérO at "DelimOOn" & Marie-Laure at "Blanc Coco")...

I'll publish my next recipe on the 27th of October (Daring Bakers).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates