Wednesday, October 6, 2010

0 DUSK AND HER EMBRACE

Evening Walk 3.2 bis
You might be bored to hear me raving about the region I live in and telling you how much it is beautiful. I could not say the contrary as it would simply not be true. It is an undeniable fact...

Evening Walk 2.3 bis
I am blessed to live in the countryside, in a little village that is close to one of my favorite mountains and which is situated in a lovely agricultural area that has lots of pastures, woods, rivers, meadows and fields (of course, there are other wonderful places around the world - USA, England, Scandinavia - where I would love to live, but there is not the point).

Evening Walk 4.4 bis
It is always a pleasure to walk in Geneva's rural district and to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes. My most prefered time to go out is at dusk. I love the magical atmosphere at this moment of the day and the eerie half-light that makes everything look so supernatural.

Evening Walk 1.2 bis 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates