Wednesday, October 20, 2010

0 ♥ OH, FALL THOU ART SO WONDERFUL! ♥

Nothing is more beautiful than to take a walk in the countryside when the mist is thick, the air is crisp, the only birds you hear are crows that cannot stop complaining and the trees have the most mesmerizing hues of red and gold. Autumn makes everything look so pure and mystical...

Fall being a season I particularly cherish for the unique way it makes me feel and see life, it is impossible for me not to be euphoric during this formidable time of the year. Everything that surrounds me uplifts my soul and boosts my creativity.

Fall Walk 4.1 bis

Fall Walk 3.1 bis

Fall Walk 8.1 bis

Fall Walk 6.1 bis

Fall Walk 5.1 bis

Fall Walk 1.2 bis

Fall Walk 2 .1 bis

Fall Walk 7.1 bis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates