Wednesday, September 8, 2010

0 HERMANCE - PART V

Hermance 36.2 bis

Hermance 37 bis
Hermance trip continued...

Last week I wrote about going back to the bus stop and walking through the village's confined streets, Provence-like cottages with their secretive gardens and glamorous floral adornments (Part I, Part II, Part III & Part IV). Well, this post talks about the last few meters of our promenade...

Hermance 39 bis

Hermance 35.2 bis

Hermance 38 bis
This place might be small in size, but contrarily to other villages it is impossible to go through it in a rush as there is a abundance of things to admire and details to unearth. Although I have visited Hermance on countless occasions, I still find something new to photograph and I am still amazed by what I see every time I set a foot there.

I hope you enjoyed this series of articles on Hermance!

Hermance 34.2 bis

Hermance 41.1 bis

Hermance 40.1 bis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates