Sunday, August 8, 2010

0 5th B'DAY & WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #270

Bibi Mean 1.4 bis
The 8th of August is a very special date for me as it marks Rosa's Yummy Yums' birthday. Today, my blog is 5 years old...

Yes, exactly 1825 days ago, I wrote my very first post without knowing where it was going to lead me. Back then, I opened a blog account out of pure curiosity for that fantastic social tool that is blogging. I had no idea regarding what I was going to do with it. I had no plan. After having shared a few recipes and getting lovely comments from fellow bloggers and foodies, I very fastly got caught in the game and addicted this activity.

Thanks to my blog I have developped my cooking/baking, photography, langua
ge as well as writing skills (there's much more to learn though) and have been able to meet (physically and virtually) lovely people that I could never have known otherwise. This experience has been very enriching and has brought me so much.

Blogging is very therapeutic, just like baking and cooking. Through that medium I have been able to work on myself and become a better/stronger person. My self-esteem has grown and my shyness has decreased. The warmth of blogosphere always makes me feel less alone and motivates me in hard times. The frightened and psychologically bruised girl that I was in 2005 has healed and blossomed.

Therefore, I wish to thank all of you occasional as well as faithful readers and friends for reading and giving me so much. Your kind words, compliments, actions and gifts enlighten my life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kiki Cleaning 1.2 bis
This week, Amar and Luna at "CatSynth" (USA) are happy to announce that
they are hosting Weekend Cat Blogging #270...


To submit your kitty picture(s), you can either leave a message in their blog's comment section (with your permalinks) or contact them via e-mail without forgetting to give all the needed information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates