Monday, November 3, 2008

0 HOLIDAYS - VACANCES

Last week, my holidays had already started, but as I'm so addicted to blogging, cooking as well as baking and since I was also hosting the Daring Bakers's October challenge, I was as active and present as always.

La semaine dernière, j'étais déjà en vacances, mais étant donné que je suis accro à mon blog ainsi qu'à la cuisine et que j'étais responsable du dernier challenge des Daring Baker's, je suis restée active comme à mon habitude.

Anyway, as I still have seven free days left and I'm feeling kind of lazy, I'm not going to post any recipe this week, although I'll be present in the blogosphere, I will visit your blogs and might even write short posts. That's all! I hope you'll understand...

Etant donné qu'il me reste encore sept jours de congé et que je me sens un peu paresseuse, je ne publierai pas de recette cette semaine. Je serai tout de même présente dans la blogosphère, je visiterai vos blogs et j'écrirai peut-être de petits billets, mais c'est tout! J'espère que vous comprendrez...

Next recipe to be posted on the 12th of November.
La prochaine recette sera publiée le 12 novembre.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates