Friday, November 7, 2008

0 COLORFUL LEAVES - KKVJ

Anne at "Papilles Et Pupilles" (France) is organizing a fall picture roundup...

Anne de
"Papilles Et Pupilles" (France) nous propose un jeu consacré aux couleurs d'automne...

As I very much love this season and everything that goes with it, I thought that I might participate since I have a considerable amount of autumnal pictures on stock/to share with you. I hope you'll like my picture (for more info click here)!

Etant donné que j'adore cette saison et tout ce qui va avec, j'ai décidé de participer au jeu car j'ai tellement de photos automnales en stock/à partager avec vous. Alors, j'espère que ma photo vous plaira (pour plus d'infos, clickez ici)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates