Wednesday, October 19, 2011

0 BLOG ON HOLIDAY - I NEED TO SLOW DOWN

Marguerite  1 1 bis
My fall holidays have just started, so I am taking a little break from blogging till the 2nd of November. As I will be staying at home (no travelling, unfortunately), you'll still get visits from me or find me on Facebook and Twitter, but I will not blog during this period of time as I need to relax and refresh my mind.

Nonetheless, I am planning on hosting a guest post by a fellow Aussie blogger (ssshhhh, it's a surprise!) on the 28th of October
, so I hope that you'll pass by to say hello and discover/admire his amazing work, because I admire him a lot.

Thanks for your patience and see ya soon, folks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My vacances d'automne ayant commencé, j'en profite pour faire une mini pause blog jusqu'au 2 novembre. Mais, pas de panique, je ne serais pas loin car je ne quitte pas la maison (pas de voyages, malheureusement). De ce fait, vous me trouverez sur vos blogs, Facebook ou Twitter, même si je ne bloguerai pas durant cette période car j'ai grand besoin de m'aérer l'esprit et de me relaxer.

Cependant, un billet de mon collègue bloggueur australien que j'estime beaucoup sera posté le 28 octobre, alors j'espère que vous serez au rendez-vous afin de découvrir son merveilleux travail et me dire bonjour.

Merci de votre patience et à bientôt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates