Friday, March 20, 2009

0 A WALK IN THE JURA - PART I

Last week my dear friend Corinne invited me to go with her to the Jura. Her plan was to walk a little in the snow, enjoy the fresh air and the spring sunshine. So we went to the Givrine and decided to hike till a chalet in order to drink a coffee as well as sit a little on their terrace...

It was a pleasant 9 kilometers promenade which both did us some good. I was really surprised to see so much good quality snow (at least a meter) there was. The landscapes were so stunning that I could not stop using my camera and took many many picture (100 all in all).

I had such a great time in the countryside, so I hope you'll enjoy these photos. There will be more during the weeks to come...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates