Sunday, October 5, 2008

0 BUSY MONDAY

Another week has started and I'm still too busy to blog as I'd wish (at least until the middle of this week). Being at work all day long and sharing the computer with my boyfriend (in the evening) makes it a little difficult for me to be calm enough and in peace in order to write anything intelligent or sensible... Une autre semaine a démarré et je suis encore trop occupée pour bloguer comme je le désire. Il est très difficile d'écrire en paix lorsqu'on est au travail toute la journée et que l'on doit partager le sacro-saint ordinateur avec son amoureux (dans la soirée)...

I will post my recipe on Wednesday the 8th of October. In the meantime, I'm sharing some pictures with you which I took not long ago... They might give you a hint as to what I'll be talking about in my next post. Does anybody have a clue? Ma prochaine recette sera sur mon blog le mercredi 8 octobre. Entre-temps, je désire partager ces photos avec vous. Elles ont un lien direct avec le billet qui paraîtra très prochainement... Alors, quelqu'un a-t-il une idée de quoi je vais parler?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates