Wednesday, December 21, 2011

0 LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEA - A FESTIVE TEA BY LE PALAIS DES THÉS

I very seldom endorse goods or promote brands on this platform and would definitely not like Rosa's Yummy Yums to become a blog which's sole reason for existing is adverts, but when I see fit to brag about something worthy of attention, then I have no qualms about doing so.

Writing an article and speaking about a sample I was gracefully offered certainly doesn't make me any richer. In reality, it brings me absolutely nothing apart from the pleasure of sharing with you my latest foodie-oriented discoveries which I believe could interest you. You see, I only agree to feature products that I sincerely enjoy, stand behind 100% and buy myself, so you can be assured that my opinions are not biased.

I accept to write reviews for companies whose philosophy I embrace as well as can relate to. Hence, when Le Palais Des Thés from France proposed me to test two of their newest  creations, I could not refuse their offer. I am a really a big fan of them and find their fabulous teas extremely addictive. As a matter of fact, not one day passes without me drinking one of them...

Tea PDT 1 1 bis

Lately, I was very lucky to have had the opportunity to taste one of their latest and exclusive "Thé Des Vahiné" - both the green and black versions. The two recipes contain rosebuds, combine the suave scents of vanilla and almond together with that of marigold petals and delight the senses with their exhaliratingly smooth, sophisticated, warm, heady as well as delicate bouquet.

Those brews are really unique and would make a perfect gift for lovers of exotic beverages or foodies in search of cutting-edge flavors and can be used for baking wonderful goodies or cooking extraordinarily perfumed dishes.

I hope you'll enjoy this selection!

Teat LPT 2 2 bis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates