Friday, August 7, 2009

0 BLOG ANNIVERSARY

We all get a little older and wiser with time, and so does my blog. As incredible as it sounds, "Rosa's Yummy Yums" is celebrating it's 4th Anniversary this Saturday!

I started this humble little blog in 2005, without really knowing what I was doing and without having any precise idea in mind. I just opened an account out of pure curiosity/interest, because I wanted to know what a blog really was and how it worked It was no premeditated act.

At this time of my life things looked grim for me, I was on a downer and putting all my energy into creating a platform where I could share my love for food, photography and life in general has really helped me focus on something else than my problems, gain confidence, open myself up to people more and escape my gloomy everyday life...

Today, I am another person. My future seems brighter
and feel stronger. This blog has really helped me mature and discover who I really am!

Blogging has been one of the best things that has happened in my life as it has been a medium of self-development, self-expression as well as a wonderful way of finding friends and perfecting my cooking/baking skills.

Each of your comments and visits fill me with immense joy and make me want to move forward. It is for that reason that I am extremely grateful for your precious support and friendship.

Without YOU, dear fellow bloggers, foodlover friends and loyal readers worldwide, my blog would not exist!!!

THANKS EVER SO MUCH!!!
MERCI DE TOUT COEUR!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates