Wednesday, April 22, 2009

0 PLEASE BARE WITH ME - PARDONNEZ-MOI

As I am quite busy this week, I will not be able to share any recipe with you, but rest assured that I will not leave you for long without one.../Je suis assez à la bourre en ce moment, alors je ne pourrai pas partager avec vous une recette en ce mercredi. Mais, soyez rassurés, vous n'aurez pas longtemps à attendre avant le prochain billet culinaire...

As a matter of fact, my Daring Bakers will be posted in less than a week, on the 27th of April. Until then have fun and enjoy my pictures!/D'ailleurs, le challenge des Daring Bakers sera en ligne le 27 avril. Alors, d'ici là, admirez ces jolis marshmallows!

Passion fruit, almond & raspberry marshmallows:
Cartier - Chocolatier (see link)
Route de Suisse 38
1290 Versoix
Switzerland

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates