Monday, April 20, 2009

0 CHOCOLATE, MY LOVE

Last Monday, I told you that on the 28th of March I went to the "Festival Du Chocolat de Versoix" (see my post) and many of you were very curious to know what I had bought. Of course, as you can quite imagine, it was impossible for me not to come back with a some goodies...

Well, here, are a few pictures of the bounty I brought back home. Enjoy and don't drool too heavily over your keyboard!

Cocoa chips covered with dark chocolate in tin:
Epicerie de Châteauvieux (see site)
Peney-Dessus
1242 Satigny

Geneva
Switzerland

Chocolate truffles:
Mademoiselle Zizou (see site & addresses)
Elisabeth Kunz
2 Gd. Montfleury
1290 Versoix
Geneva
Switzerland

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates