Sunday, December 7, 2008

0 VIRTUAL HUGS FOR BARBARA

As many of you might know Barbara at "Winos And Foodies" (Australia) is currently enduring another round of chemotherapy. Ilva at "Lucilian Delights" (Italy) and Bron at "Bron Marshall" thought that it would be a great idea to spread a little love via our blogs in order to help her go through those bad times and beat her cancer...

The "Virtual Hug" is being held this weekend (5-7 of December 2008), so please feel free to join us and show Barbara your warmest support!

I Care
I’m sending this to let you know
I think of you each day,
And pray for your recovery,
Hoping soon you’ll be okay.
You’re going through a lot right now;
You’re treatments can be trying;
Remember while you do them
It’s your problem you’re defying.
Hold on to your positive attitude,
And when things get hard to bear,
Know that I am here for you;
Remember that I care.
And when you’re well and flourishing,
Look back and realize,
You learned what you were made of;
That’s a reward that satisfies!
I believe in you; You can do it!
~ By Joanna Fuchs ~
The pansy got its name from the French word pensée, meaning "thought." It was named this because the flower resembles a human face. Also, it is said to nod forward as if it is in deep thought during the month of August...

Dear Barbara, although I might not know you well, please accept those delicate little flowers. Through them, I want to show you that you are in my thoughts as I pray for you everyday and wish your illness would stop harassing you...


Here's what I recommend you to eat in order for you to get better:
Caribbean Banana Soup (see recipe)
Caribbean Jerk Chicken (see recipe)
Chinese lemon Chicken (see recipe)
Chinese Steamed Fish - without the coriander (see recipe)
Fish Rendang (see recipes)
Vietnamese Chicken & Grapefruit Salad - without the coriander (see recipe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates