Monday, December 1, 2008

0 A HEARTWARMING SURPRISE

By now, (I hope) most of you must have experienced the warmth of the food blogosphere. As much as there can be (at least not too many) some cold hearted and jealous nasty little pricks out there, the blogging world is also populated with lots of friendly, honest and generous people who want to share their happiness with others by giving presents or exchanging goods...

Well, a few weeks ago, Tennessee-based (Franklin, USA) Rosemary at "Living As Rosa" (one of my favorite blogs/see info), launched a "Chinese Pu'er Tea Cake Giveway" contest. All we had to do was leave a message in the comment section and wait for your name to get drawn.

It was a big surprise for me to discover that I was the lucky winner (see post)! I'm mean, I NEVER won anything in the past. Well, not exactly... Last December, Rosemary had already sent me a parcel with lots of great stuff (see post)! But, on a general basis, I'm not really used to be really fortunate when it comes to winning things...

So, two weeks ago, instead of the usual bills, my postman brought me a big parcel. I wasn't expecting anything else that the tea cake I had won, but, as usual, Rosemary added a few more goodies (Jelly Belly candies & a few US magazines such as "Cook's Illustrated" and "Cook's Country"). How sweet and thoughtful of her!

THANKS A MILLION TIMES, ROSEMARY!
YOU REALLY ROCK...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates