Sunday, September 21, 2008

0 AWARDS & THANKS

Lately, I have felt a little overwhelmed by life. This has resulted in an overall feeling of tiredness and laziness that slightly affects my blogging (but not my love for this activity)...

It is for that reason, that, although I very much like receiving awards and enjoy doing memes, I have not really given any following to your friendly posts.
All you people have been ever so kind to me and I can't thanks you enough for your sweet words regarding my blog. I am ever so grateful for each of your visits, comments and prizes. The interest you show to "Rosa's Yummy Yums" fills me up with endless joy and happiness! It means a lot to me!

Here are all the awards I got during the last weeks...

"I Love You this Much" award by Nazarine A at "Giddy Gastronome" (USA).

"Brilliante Weblog" award by Sandrine at "Miamm Maman Cuisine" (France) and Mouni at "RDV Aux Mignardises" (France).

"I Love your Blog" award by Bellini Valli at "More Than Burnt Toast" (Canada).

"Magic Lamp Of Luck" award by Swati at "Sawti's Sugarcraft" (India).

"Yummy Blog Award" by Hot Garlic at "Hot Garlic Press" (USA).

"Finest Foodis Friday" award (see post) by Jenn at "The Leftover Queen" (USA).

***************
Unfortunately, I will not pass along those awards to anybody in particular as there are too many blogs I enjoy and people I respect, but I want to salute all of those whom I visit regularly, my faithful readers and my worldwide blogger friends. You know who you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates