Friday, March 9, 2012

0 WHEN SICKNESS TELLS YOU TO SLOW DOWN & A TEASER

Dear Reader,
Here's just a short note to let you know that I haven't let you down...
Lately, I have been under the weather and quite incapable of doing much apart from sleeping. I've had no energy to cook/bake anything or even blog as I wanted, therefore you'll find no new article here today.
I need to relax a lot and keep away from the computer for a while, but don't worry, I promise that my next recipe will be published on Friday the 16th of March - that is if I kick that flu in the butt before then!
For the meantime, here's a little teaser to keep you looking forward to this date.
Thanks for your understanding and fidelity.
Cheers,
Rosa xxx

Cherry Shots 5 1 bis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates