Sunday, January 22, 2012

0 VALENTINE'S DAY DESSERT IDEAS - A GUEST POST FOR MARLA AT "FAMILY FRESH COOKING"



I have been reading Family Fresh Cooking since 2010 and have witnessed how Marla has developped her cooking, baking and photography skills over the years. Every time I visit her refreshing and unique blog, I feel inspired and take a virtual vacation. This dazzling woman’s healthy, yet indulgent recipes never fail to make me drool and her brilliant pictures (dishes, landscapes as well as sweet family portraits) always delight me to the highest point.

So, when she kindly asked me to write a guest post for her and share some of my favorite Valentine’s Day desserts creations with her readers, I accepted her gracious proposition without a moment of hesitation as it is a true honor for me to be featured on her wonderful space. A wish come true, as a matter of fact…

Marla is a sporty (she skis, surfs & is active at all times, all seasons), energetic, bubbly and proud mother of two (a cute girl and an adorable boy) who lives in Southern California
 (OC) and feeds an undying love for Telluride in Colarado, travelling, anything artistic as well as for quality food. Being fit and on the move is very important for her, so everything she cooks has to be have a positive impact on her well-being and she needs work in her life. Mindful living is her mantra in everything she does and her mission is to inspire a lifestyle through Family Fresh Cooking.

Lenk 1 2 bis

Today, I am extremely thrilled to present you with my fetish romantic recipes and I wish to warmly thank Marla for opening the doors of her platform to me. It is an honor to know this perky lady and to have my work hosted by such a fabulous and friendly blogger like her!

If that short introduction grabbed your attention, gave you the urge to read my column and to discover Family Fresh Cooking, then please hop on over there in order to read the whole article, get a glimpse of my photos, discover my sweet temptations and have a look at Marla's great site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates