Wednesday, March 3, 2010

0 A LOVELY BAKERY - ANNECY

I've been meaning to finish blogging about my Fall 2009 Annecy trip (Part I & Part II) since a very long time, but I somehow never got to do it before today. Now that I have more time for myself, I thought that I'd ought to continue writing about my wonderful day in that magnificent and quaint town in Haute Savoie, France...

Today I want to talk to you about a bakery situated in the historic center of Annecy and which I fell in love with immediately after having discovered it for the very first time. When walking by "Marmillon", it is impossible not to get your attention drawn to that window chock-a-block full of mouthwatering regional delicacies (just click on the pictures to make them bigger and see the names of each bread, bun, cookie, tart, etc...). That vision will lure you in and the taste as well as the smell of those yummy treats will addict you instantly. It is like a trap for fans of baked goodies!

As we were planning on testing quite a few different foods around Annecy, we decided to take one immense raisin roll and share it between the both of us. It was divinely smooth and tasted heavenly!

Marmillon
11, rue Sainte Claire
7400 Annecy
France

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates