Wednesday, June 24, 2009

0 OLD BOAT - LAKE GENEVA

You might wonder why I am sharing this today and not Friday, well the reason is that my Daring Bakers post is due on Saturday the 27th, so I had to make a few changes and reschedule things...

The following pictures were taken during my last holidays in May when we did a short trip to Hermance (see old post). There we had a coffee on a terrace facing the lake (Lake Geneva/Léman), lazily walked through that quaint village and relaxed.

On that day, the weather was really stuffy and hot, the air was sticky, the light was harsh and the visibility was bad (haze), so my pictures suffered a little from the lack of good photographic conditions. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

breakfasts time Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates